Saturday, February 27, 2010

Hingham People Snobby Road Rage - How Do You Handle It?

Road Rage - how do you handle it? - hingham people snobby

Today, turn a man in a silver BMW 5 Series near the rear end while trying to turn left (I was in my intermittent, slow traffic in general, so it was not) a sudden stop. He leaned on his horn, and I know that I can not write, called vulgarity. I was impressed with him and they will not move my car and parks and, while he spoke, and so on. I went out and said, "What have you done?" (I know that this is not intelligent, but I live in a small neighborhood, quiet, so I decided my risk was minimal). I told him that I followed the rules of the road and had a huge problem. Among others.

How with all these incredibly stupid that makes your mission in life to be so harsh and mean as possible to edit? It is really annoyingme! Use one of the www.platewire.com?

Mr. Yellow polo shirt man in the BMW hit me almost done outside of the Atlantic Bagel in Hingham, I hope karma bites you say in your back. I am glad that you are your cleaning, however.

No comments:

Post a Comment