Sunday, February 7, 2010

Pre-teens Spreading Biased Judges?

Biased Judges? - pre-teens spreading

I think, biased, a judge and talk to the other side without my lawyer present at a hearing in custody. I had custody of my 3 children over 8 years. And now, because the father was shown to abuse it, I refuse to go for visits. Then he deposited in a safe place. It spreads around the word that the Court has already taken and havent even more than a remand hearing. My kids are teenagers and preteens. I do not want to go and the parents are petrified to go. I think the trial judge is working against me behind the scenes. And certainly that in part. I want to take over an administrative law judge. How can I do this and how I can prove or justify beyond reasonable doubt that the judge is not impartial or a conflict of interest in this case. This could mean the loss of my children and go to jail.

Even if someone is ordered 90 days in jail, but not pursue the court, I ask the threat of punishment or even decreased.

2 comments:

Amy S said...

If there is going to a court order the defendant to commit, we will not allow it to refuse to "get their children to visit her ex-husband, no matter what happens. Applications can, because evidence of fraud was denied visitation or supervised visits given, but you can not make the decision, we will not. You lose the battle, BIG TIME ... and their children are suffering. So be careful when / where you take a position on this subject!

Second, you get pretty bored on the basis of a rumor from her ex-husband, spreading. If you can not prove that the judge was biased and addresses outside the door, there was no better, the problem or you are very badly in court. You should talk to your lawyer and see what he recommends.

Why would a judge should not comment on these? The administrative judge is not a judge ... means only one person to make a decision.

You need some good legal advice and is now needed. They really work against you here ... The judges with whom I work, stooping backwards remain neutral ... but must respect the law. If you do not have a lawyer, can not learn to know the law. And what he thinks and believes, and wants nothing to do with the law.

I am not even go to the issue of 90 days in prison address. It seems you do not have a lawyer ... So anyone have the interpretation to you, what happens in the courtroom and that the order for the moment. When I see the mandate, it is not possible, you can say what happened to 90 days.

MeinOH said...

In fact, you can file an affidavit of prejudice - but there must be more than mere suspicion, he must rest some supporting data.

His lawyer is asking.

Post a Comment